- A guest may bring in no more than 40 oz of beer, or (1) 750 ml bottle of wine per visit. No other alcohol is allowed.
- Alcohol is to be allowed on premise only between the hours of 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Classes and events taking place prior to 4 p.m. Guests may NOT bring or consume alcohol on the premise during this time.
- A guest may NOT leave with an open container/bottle of beer or wine. Guests must leave open containers on premise to be disposed of.
- Putting the cork back in the bottle of wine is still considered an open container and may not be taken off premise.
- We ask that you please drink responsibly . Use a designated driver or use Uber/Lyft if needed.
- By agreeing to terms and conditions you are responsible for abiding by the rules and regulations. If you do not comply with AZ BYOB laws then you releases Life on Canvas of all liability.
- If you are registering for more than 1 guest please be sure they are also aware of the terms and conditions.
- We thank you for your cooperation.
Do I need to know how to paint?
No painting experience is needed. We design our classes for the amateur painter. You will get friendly, step-by-step instruction and guidance from our artists.
How do I register for a class?
Do I have to pre-register?
Pre-registration is preferred. By pre-registering we know ahead of time how many guests will be joining us. Please let us know who is in your party so we can be sure to have you seated together. You may simply email us or call with that information. If you cannot pre-register on line then please email or call us to let us know you are coming and we will swipe your card or you can bring exact cash amount ( we do not keep cash on site) for payment at the door.
What do I wear to class?
What do I need to bring?
Is there an age limit?
Yes. 12 years and older may attend afternoon classes. 18 years and older may attend evening classes. You must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. We are primarily an adult venue. Most of our guests are attending our classes for an adult night out and want to be surrounded by other adults. Alcohol is present and adult conversations happen. We offer some classes for our little painters as well as kids private parties.
What is your cancellation policy?
Cancellation of your registration 24 hours in advance will result in a credit to be used within 3 months time. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance are not eligible for refunds or credits. Private party deposits are non-refundable and are not eligible for class credit .
How do I schedule a private party?
No refunds are given. Credit will be given towards a future class. No shows do not receive credit.
See Cancellation Policy.
If you are purchasing more than 1 ticket, please email us the names of the guests who will be joining you. Thank you!
Please let us know if you have any specific requests, such as being seated with another guest, sitting closer to the front or the back, etc. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Also note we do take pictures during class and post them to social media.