Life on Canvas is a BYOB Paint and Sip Studio. In accordance with the AZ statute A.R.S. 4-244.05 and regulation A.A.C. R19-1-324 :
- A guest may bring in no more than 40 oz of beer, or (1) 750 ml bottle of wine per visit. No other alcohol is allowed.
- Alcohol is to be allowed on premise only between the hours of 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Classes and events taking place prior to 4 p.m. Guests may NOT bring or consume alcohol on the premise during this time.
- A guest may NOT leave with an open container/bottle of beer or wine. Guests must leave open containers on premise to be disposed of.
- Putting the cork back in the bottle of wine is still considered an open container and may not be taken off premise.
- We ask that you please drink responsibly . Use a designated driver or use Uber/Lyft if needed.
- By agreeing to terms and conditions you are responsible for abiding by the rules and regulations. If you do not comply with AZ BYOB laws then you releases Life on Canvas of all liability.
- If you are registering for more than 1 guest please be sure they are also aware of the terms and conditions.
- We thank you for your cooperation.
Do I need to know how to paint?
No painting experience is needed. We design our classes for the amateur painter. You will get friendly, step-by-step instruction and guidance from our artists.
How do I register for a class?
You register by going to our class calendar and clicking on the painting you want to paint. Use the “Add to Cart” button and simply follow the directions/steps to complete your registration.
Do I have to pre-register?
Yes. We do not take payments on premise. By pre-registering we know ahead of time how many guests will be joining us. Please let us know who is in your party so we can be sure to have you seated together. You may simply email us or call with that information.
What do I wear to class?
Dress casual or dress up – wear whatever you are comfortable wearing. We do recommend short sleeves. We provide aprons but sometimes “paint” happens so just keep that in mind.
What do I need to bring?
We provide all needed art supplies and aprons. We also provide bottled water and coffee. There is a cooler with ice to keep beverages chilled. Plastic cups, utensils, paper plates, napkins and bottle openers are also provided. You may bring wine or beer and snacks. See BYOB FAQs.
Is there an age limit?
Yes. 13 years and older may attend afternoon classes. 18 years and older may attend evening classes. You must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol. We are primarily an adult venue. Most of our guests are attending our classes for an adult night out and want to be surrounded by other adults. Alcohol is present and adult conversations happen.
What is your cancellation policy?
Class registration or private party deposits can be saved for future classes in the event of cancellation.
How do I schedule a private party?
Please refer to our Private Party page for more information. Click here for Private Parties.
No refunds are given. Credit will be given towards a future class. No shows do not receive credit.
If you are purchasing more than 1 ticket, please email us the names of the guests who will be joining you. Thank you!
Please let us know if you have any specific requests, such as being seated with another guest, sitting closer to the front or the back, etc. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
Also note we do take pictures during class and post them to social media.